The Principality of Monaco is an established financial centre which attracts international interest and activity from entrepreneurs and their professional advisors. As a result of this, there is a need for local, independent actuarial advisors to work with and enhance the offerings of the existing advisory community. NSS Actuarial S.A.M. delivers this service.
We are Monaco’s first actuarial firm – rooted in long and strong connections with the Principality – and are ideally placed to deliver imaginative, effective and technically sound solutions for an extraordinarily diverse international clientele. We provide practical advice – formulated with expertise but expressed in a clear and easy manner, tailored specifically for each client’s needs.
We aim to ensure that our clients receive a full and comprehensive menu of information and choice - framed by knowledge and intuitive advice - so that they can make the best possible decisions. We provide holistic solutions! Our style is to build friendly, relaxed and enduring relationships with our clients, based on a clear understanding of their needs and aspirations.
A principal speciality is to provide pensions solutions to entrepreneurs, directors, partners in professional firms, senior management and high net worth individuals - for themselves, their families and also for their employees, where appropriate, all tailored to location and residency needs.
Among the services we provide are the following:
- Actuarial advice on existing pension arrangements
- International Actuarial Pension advice including QROPS and QNUPS solutions, selection and consultancy
- Quantification and assessment of financial needs
- Design and restructuring of group pensions
- Actuarially based investment asset allocation and performance measurement
- Actuarial advice on divorce settlements
- Evaluation of interests in settled property
- Actuarial assessment of capital projects
- Loss and damages assessment